Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just so you know

Hello to those reading,

If you are currently or have in times past read this, congratulations! You are literate!
I don't really have much to say except that I plan to have an epic year. College graduation is just over a month away and I'm a little scared. The day I graduate, I also head to my summer home at Sunset Lake Camp in Wilkeson, WA. After camp and a little time at home, I should be headed to Central Africa for almost a year. Pretty exciting? I think so.
Anyway, so keep coming back every now and again. Once stuff really starts happening, I will likely update this more frequently. Otherwise, may your day be filled with sunshine and warmth! Walla Walla's last couple days sure haven't. We are almost 15 degrees below average. But inTents trundles forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment